Advice on reverse engineering and quality control using modern visual methods (audit, workshop, demonstration)
Audit in the company, related to the use of visible and blue light scanners for scanning processes and product quality inspection, as well as reverse and restoration engineering. The result is an increase in competence, the customer will also receive technical support and consultation and advice in the implementation of projects in the field of reverse engineering and quality control, using modern visual methods.
The service includes:
1. Competence audit of skills of operation and use of 3D scanners in the process of designing new products, preparation of prototypes, restoration of unavailable spare parts and lost documentation.
2. engineering support for the technical and visual reconstruction, in the form of a 3D model, of an element that is the basis of the service, support in the preparation of a spatial model and physical object using devices such as 3D printers, laser cutter, cutting plotter, light scanners, as well as consultation, advisory and design.
3. technical support and consultancy for the company on the types and models of 3D scanners that can be used in the production process and quality control of the company.
Service delivery phases
1. Audit of competence regarding the ability to operate and use 3D scanners in the process of designing new products and products, preparing prototypes, and recreating commercially unavailable spare parts and lost documentation:
- company audit in the field of personnel competence - knowledge and skills in operating 3D scanners
- preparation of a report including the scope of necessary complementation of competencies at individual workstations
- preparation of a plan and scope of a dedicated training program
- conducting dedicated training for employees
2. Engineering support for the technical and visual reconstruction, in the form of a 3D model of the item being the basis of the service. Support in designing the spatial model and building the physical object, using devices such as: 3D printers, laser cutter, cutting plotter, light scanners. Consultation, advising and designing.
- workshop determining the functional properties of the element
- designing the spatial model
- analysis of physical properties
- building a physical compnent using the available equipment
- consultation and advising on possible manufacturing technology
- reconstruction of technical documentation
- testing technical properties of the component
- service summary, followed by the final report
3. Technical support and consultancy for the company on the types and models of 3D scanners that can be applied in the production process and quality inspection of the company.
- audit of the production process and applied product quality inspection procedures
- development of a report and recommendations for the use of specific models of scanners in the inspection process.
- demonstration of the possibility of using a scanner in the production line/quality inspection of the company.
- Quick and efficient analysis of employees' competence in scope of 3D scanners use;
- Providing knowledge about the use of 3D scanners to employees;
- Client receives: recreated components unavailable on the market and parts of equipment; recreated technical documentation of the components; final report, including: digital model, print file, technical documentation, advisory and educational component, demonstrations of the use of modern optical technologies for quality control of manufactured products.