Train the trainer in 3D printing and rapid prototyping - for the public sector
The training service is addressed to teachers and aims to provide skills and training tips on 3D printing and rapid prototyping, so that after the training the participants can pass on their knowledge.
The training is dedicated for the public sector, in particular for the education sector (teachers of technical schools and lecturers of technical universities) and will be conducted in the formula of train the trainer, so that after completing the training the customer will be able to pass on acquired knowledge.
The training can also be directed to other public entities and associations that plan to conduct activities related to the transfer of knowledge about 3D printing.
The service will include theoretical and practical part. The service will also create recommendations for the institution for the possible purchase of equipment related to the topic of training.
Service delivery phases
- Audit of training needs prior to the training
- Theoretical part - introduction to the 3D printing and rapid prototyping, providing knowledge about the possibilities of using these technologies, materials and printing methods available on the market
- Practical part - practical classes in 3D printing, 3D printer operation, spatial modeling, rapid prototyping
- Providing recommendations regarding the purchase of equipment which allows to continue teaching and training.
- Summary and providing the teaching manual
- Knowledge and skills in the use of 3D printing and rapid prototyping
- Manual that provides a baseline for further training
- Recommendations for the purchase of equipment tailored to the training needs of the client and its target groups